werthliving.com


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 60 of 60

Thread: NBA Playoffs....

  1. #41
    Beer Me SOBAY310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Posts
    6,667
    Thanks
    296
    Thanked 150 Times in 141 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    werthliving.com

    Quote Originally Posted by wareagle34 View Post
    You think the Nuggets are going to give the Lakers a hard time? How were the regular season matchups?
    The Nuggets scare me. We just don't do that well against very physical teams.

  2. #42
    HDJ Platinum Club Member War Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,914
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 145 Times in 134 Posts
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SOBAY310 View Post
    The Nuggets scare me. We just don't do that well against very physical teams.

    Better eat their wheaties then.

  3. #43
    Beer Me SOBAY310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Posts
    6,667
    Thanks
    296
    Thanked 150 Times in 141 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    I can't tell if I really hate Artest or if I like him. I mean, the team was down by 40 points late in the 3rd quarter and he was still patting his teammates on the back and clapping for them to continue to play hard.

  4. #44
    HDJ Platinum Club Member War Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,914
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 145 Times in 134 Posts
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SOBAY310 View Post
    I can't tell if I really hate Artest or if I like him. I mean, the team was down by 40 points late in the 3rd quarter and he was still patting his teammates on the back and clapping for them to continue to play hard.
    He's a really good ball player, as long as he keep his game on the court and out of the stands.

  5. #45
    HDJ Platinum Club Member War Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,914
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 145 Times in 134 Posts
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Nuggets are waiting for you Lakers!!

  6. #46
    Beer Me SOBAY310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Posts
    6,667
    Thanks
    296
    Thanked 150 Times in 141 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wareagle34 View Post
    Nuggets are waiting for you Lakers!!
    It was great to hear Denver chanting Beat L.A. Real original, Denver!!

    Hopefully we can begin that series with them this weekend. I'm already tired of 'Melo, Josh Smith (I think that's his name), and KMART.

  7. #47
    HDJ Platinum Club Member War Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,914
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 145 Times in 134 Posts
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SOBAY310 View Post
    It was great to hear Denver chanting Beat L.A. Real original, Denver!!

    Hopefully we can begin that series with them this weekend. I'm already tired of 'Melo, Josh Smith (I think that's his name), and KMART.
    The only Josh Smith I know is in ATL..sitting at home... J Smoove.
    I think you mean J.R. Smith.

  8. #48
    Beer Me SOBAY310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Posts
    6,667
    Thanks
    296
    Thanked 150 Times in 141 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wareagle34 View Post
    The only Josh Smith I know is in ATL..sitting at home... J Smoove.
    I think you mean J.R. Smith.
    Yeah, you are right, J.R. Smith.

    Let's hope the Lakers can close out the series tonight and we can start getting to the good stuff this weekend!

  9. #49
    The Outlaw Josey Wales bruceames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    North
    Posts
    566
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 79 Times in 65 Posts
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    damn.
    Last edited by bruceames; 05-15-2009 at 12:35 AM.

  10. #50
    HDJ Platinum Club Member War Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,914
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 145 Times in 134 Posts
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceames View Post
    damn.
    That pretty much sums it up; if you're a Laker fan that is.

  11. #51
    Beer Me SOBAY310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Posts
    6,667
    Thanks
    296
    Thanked 150 Times in 141 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SOBAY310 View Post
    Lakers in 6...book it.
    I'm a genius!

  12. #52
    HDJ Platinum Club Member War Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,914
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 145 Times in 134 Posts
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SOBAY310 View Post
    I'm a genius!
    The genius part remains to be seen. But one thing I do know.....you owe me 5g.s

  13. #53
    Beer Me SOBAY310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Posts
    6,667
    Thanks
    296
    Thanked 150 Times in 141 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wareagle34 View Post
    The genius part remains to be seen. But one thing I do know.....you owe me 5g.s

  14. #54
    The Outlaw Josey Wales bruceames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    North
    Posts
    566
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 79 Times in 65 Posts
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SOBAY310 View Post
    I'm a genius!
    Yes, you are. You called it. You said the Lakers would advance, and they did. No one remembers such trivialities as number of games needed. What does anyone remember about Boston last year? Beating the Lakers, that's all, and not barely getting to the Finals. Lakers in 5,6,7...whatever, it's all good. :D Lakers barely made it the Finals in both 2000 and 2002 and they got trophies to show for it.

    Go Lakers!

  15. #55
    HDJ Platinum Club Member War Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,914
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 145 Times in 134 Posts
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceames View Post
    Yes, you are. You called it. You said the Lakers would advance, and they did. No one remembers such trivialities as number of games needed. What does anyone remember about Boston last year? Beating the Lakers, that's all, and not barely getting to the Finals. Lakers in 5,6,7...whatever, it's all good. :D Lakers barely made it the Finals in both 2000 and 2002 and they got trophies to show for it.

    Go Lakers!
    It never should have went to 7 games. But like you said all that matters is that you win the series.

    BTW.......What about the Celtics, SEASON OVER!!!!

  16. #56
    The Outlaw Josey Wales bruceames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    North
    Posts
    566
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 79 Times in 65 Posts
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wareagle34 View Post
    It never should have went to 7 games. But like you said all that matters is that you win the series.

    BTW.......What about the Celtics, SEASON OVER!!!!
    Yeah, that was a surprising meltdown in the 4th quarter. It was fun to watch. Hopefully Orlando can continue to play like that against Cleveland.

  17. #57
    HDJ Platinum Club Member War Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,914
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 145 Times in 134 Posts
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Did anyone notice the Cavs are one game from being eliminated. What is the media going to do without a Kobe vs. Lebron finals. I loved the coach of Orlando saying that this isn't the BCS, you don't get to pick who you want in the finals. LOL!!

  18. #58
    Beer Me SOBAY310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Posts
    6,667
    Thanks
    296
    Thanked 150 Times in 141 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Lakers win!

    Just had to cap off this thread.

  19. #59
    Super Moderator GOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    54
    Posts
    30,130
    Thanks
    3,291
    Thanked 2,639 Times in 2,142 Posts
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SOBAY310 View Post
    Lakers win!

    Just had to cap off this thread.
    Awesome!!! Laker's Win!!!
    Denon AVR-X4000 * Harmony ONE
    Klipsch RF-82 II front * RC3 center * RP3 surrounds * KEF HTS1001 rear
    Rythmik Audio DS1501 CI sub
    Oppo BDP-103
    Samsung LN46B550 LCD


  20. #60
    I Love Music..!!!!! _sprkeng_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ghost Town
    Age
    61
    Posts
    8,067
    Thanks
    351
    Thanked 181 Times in 164 Posts
    Rep Power
    17

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by SOBAY310 View Post
    Lakers win!

    Just had to cap off this thread.
    Damn it they needed to go back to LA to win it....
    "Turn On...Tune In...Drop Out"
    Dr. Timothy Leary, PhD (1920-1996)





Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •