werthliving.com


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 60

Thread: NBA Playoffs....

  1. #1
    HDJ Platinum Club Member War Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,914
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 145 Times in 134 Posts
    Rep Power
    16

    Default NBA Playoffs....

    werthliving.com

    Playoffs start this weekend. What's eveyone think. Rumor KG may miss entire playoffs. Celtics may be doomed.

  2. #2
    Super Moderator GOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    54
    Posts
    30,130
    Thanks
    3,291
    Thanked 2,639 Times in 2,142 Posts
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wareagle34 View Post
    Playoffs start this weekend. What's eveyone think. Rumor KG may miss entire playoffs. Celtics may be doomed.
    They cannot and will not win without him. Lakers and Cav's are too good. Cavs on a massive roll, but now they have to prove they can handle the pressure of playoffs. Lakers have Bynum back, well I'm a Laker's fan.

    Should be fun though. It will be interesting to see if the Cavs play as good as they did regular season. I do have a soft spot for Miami Heat because I'm a huge Wade fan. If they could get past the first round...who knows? Stranger things have happened.
    Denon AVR-X4000 * Harmony ONE
    Klipsch RF-82 II front * RC3 center * RP3 surrounds * KEF HTS1001 rear
    Rythmik Audio DS1501 CI sub
    Oppo BDP-103
    Samsung LN46B550 LCD


  3. #3
    HDJ Platinum Club Member War Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,914
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 145 Times in 134 Posts
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gosmosis View Post
    They cannot and will not win without him. Lakers and Cav's are too good. Cavs on a massive roll, but now they have to prove they can handle the pressure of playoffs. Lakers have Bynum back, well I'm a Laker's fan.

    Should be fun though. It will be interesting to see if the Cavs play as good as they did regular season. I do have a soft spot for Miami Heat because I'm a huge Wade fan. If they could get past the first round...who knows? Stranger things have happened.
    Sorry, but Wade and the Heat have my Hawks in the first round and dammit they ARE going to win. Go Hawks!!!!

  4. #4
    Beer Me SOBAY310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Posts
    6,667
    Thanks
    296
    Thanked 150 Times in 141 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Of course I'm pulling for my Lakers. I want to see Boston go down in flames. Too bad all the "Bahston" fans will blame their early exit on KG being out.

    I think Cleveland will falter, call me crazy, but I just see them losing.

  5. #5
    Beer Me SOBAY310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Posts
    6,667
    Thanks
    296
    Thanked 150 Times in 141 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Okay, I didn't mean to go down in flames like this:

    http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4075078

    Sheesh!

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    here
    Posts
    429
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SOBAY310 View Post
    I think Cleveland will falter, call me crazy, but I just see them losing.




  7. #7
    HDJ Platinum Club Member War Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,914
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 145 Times in 134 Posts
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kamspy View Post


    So, are you saying we will witness them losing??

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    here
    Posts
    429
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wareagle34 View Post
    So, are you saying we will witness them losing??
    OK. I just double banned you from HDF and stuffed your old PM box with child porn and forwarded it to the FBI along with you IP address.

  9. #9
    HDJ Platinum Club Member War Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,914
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 145 Times in 134 Posts
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kamspy View Post
    OK. I just double banned you from HDF and stuffed your old PM box with child porn and forwarded it to the FBI along with you IP address.

  10. #10
    Beer Me SOBAY310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Posts
    6,667
    Thanks
    296
    Thanked 150 Times in 141 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kamspy View Post
    ok. I just double banned you from hdf and stuffed your old pm box with child porn and forwarded it to the fbi along with you ip address.
    lol!!!!

  11. #11
    HDJ Platinum Club Member War Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,914
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 145 Times in 134 Posts
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SOBAY310 View Post
    lol!!!!
    That wasn't funny...

  12. #12
    Casual HD User Mikeymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Damm, that's not right!!!

  13. #13
    Beer Me SOBAY310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Posts
    6,667
    Thanks
    296
    Thanked 150 Times in 141 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wareagle34 View Post
    That wasn't funny...

  14. #14
    HDJ Platinum Club Member War Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,914
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 145 Times in 134 Posts
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Hawks kicked the shit out of Miami and D Wade tonight, Josh Smith had enough dunks to to fill up ESPN's Top Ten by himself.

    But the best news was Philly upsetting Orlando. How sweet is that.

  15. #15
    HDJ Platinum Club Member sawzalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cape May N.J...Southern Tip..
    Posts
    1,467
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 103 Times in 77 Posts
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wareagle34 View Post
    Hawks kicked the shit out of Miami and D Wade tonight, Josh Smith had enough dunks to to fill up ESPN's Top Ten by himself.

    But the best news was Philly upsetting Orlando. How sweet is that.
    That upset just turned into a real series last night sixers could win it all at home ,Hello Philly our teams are alive and well now if The Damn Phillies would stop celebrating and play ball all would fall into place for some great sporting news outta Philly.

    However to answer the original question How sweet is that ..words could not describe the first win I think the new A.I. is playing out of his mind and I love it.

    sidenote ,Doesn't he always look stoned?

  16. #16
    HDJ Platinum Club Member War Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,914
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 145 Times in 134 Posts
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    I sure hope Philly wins tonight and takes this series in the last 2 games Sawz!!!

  17. #17
    ADMIN|OWNER BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,746
    Thanks
    548
    Thanked 673 Times in 381 Posts
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    WOW, that had to be one of the craziest games I've seen. 3 overtimes and the Bulls somehow beat them. My heart cannot take this series
    R.I.P. Loves2Watch
    DISPLAYS
    Pioneer Elite Pro151FD
    Pioneer Kuro 5020FD
    Samsung LN4065F
    Panasonic TC-P65VT60
    Panasonic TC-P55GT50

    CAMERA GEAR
    Canon 5D III
    35L 1.4
    70-200L 2.8 IS MK II
    100L Macro 2.8 IS
    Speedlite 580 EX II
    Website: (Still under construction)

    Instagram FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

  18. #18
    HDJ Platinum Club Member War Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,914
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 145 Times in 134 Posts
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUYLONGTERM View Post
    WOW, that had to be one of the craziest games I've seen. 3 overtimes and the Bulls somehow beat them. My heart cannot take this series
    I hope the Bulls pull it out. Go Hawks!!!

  19. #19
    ADMIN|OWNER BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,746
    Thanks
    548
    Thanked 673 Times in 381 Posts
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wareagle34 View Post
    I hope the Bulls pull it out. Go Hawks!!!
    They won't win a game 7 in Boston. I'm shocked they've made it this far. The coaching has been horrific. Why in Gods name is your go to guy Brad Miller at the end of games? Yeah, he pulled through but you need Rose to step up. It's almost like he was shying away from the ball. Bulls simply cannot play a lick of defense. Extremely frustrating to watch, but a very exciting serious none the less.
    R.I.P. Loves2Watch
    DISPLAYS
    Pioneer Elite Pro151FD
    Pioneer Kuro 5020FD
    Samsung LN4065F
    Panasonic TC-P65VT60
    Panasonic TC-P55GT50

    CAMERA GEAR
    Canon 5D III
    35L 1.4
    70-200L 2.8 IS MK II
    100L Macro 2.8 IS
    Speedlite 580 EX II
    Website: (Still under construction)

    Instagram FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

  20. #20
    Blissfully Ignorant uminchu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    84
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    9

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by BUYLONGTERM View Post
    They won't win a game 7 in Boston. I'm shocked they've made it this far. The coaching has been horrific. Why in Gods name is your go to guy Brad Miller at the end of games? Yeah, he pulled through but you need Rose to step up. It's almost like he was shying away from the ball. Bulls simply cannot play a lick of defense. Extremely frustrating to watch, but a very exciting serious none the less.
    OTOH, Rose didn't just block Rondo's last second shot in the 3rd OT, that thing was flat out, in your face rejected. I also think that 'Mr.-flagrant-foul-Rondo-the-cheap-shot-artist' getting stuffed on the last shot rings with a bit of justice.

    I wholeheartedly agree that Vinnie has been utterly and shamefully outcoached by Rivers throughout the series. Those first couple games when they ran out of timeouts, and the second time they couldn't inbound from half court, it cost them any chance of a diagramming a play for last shot. I wondered out loud how that could happen. Ok, Vinnie's a rookie coach, but between Harris and Bickerstaff there's about a bazillion years of head coaching experience. You run out of timeouts once, well ok, oops, yeah that can happen. But twice? In a row? In the playoffs?! Gimme a break.
    Pioneer PRO151FD
    Pioneer PDP5010FD
    Samsung BD-UP5000 (no longer reads BD)
    LG BD390

    Onkyo TX-SR875
    Monitor Audio RS8, RSLCR, C265FX
    Sonance 10-150
    URC MX-810
    Ideal-lume Standard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •