werthliving.com

Thread: Bowers & Wilkins MT-60D Home Theater Speaker System Review

HDJ Platinum Club Member gadgtfreek's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,043 Times in 2,360 Posts

Default Bowers & Wilkins MT-60D Home Theater Speaker System Review

werthliving.com

The MT-60D is not an inexpensive 5.1 system. It's good to know that the level of investment you make brings you exceptional design in addition to class leading sound.

In a world of homogenous speakers the M-1 and PV1D combo stand out as sultry and sophisticated designs. The perceived value is higher than the price suggests and would look fantastic in most smaller spaces. Given the high level of sonic refinement Bowers and Wilkins has produced a speaker package that is difficult not to praise. Properly partnered and scaled to the right room size, this is a fantastic way to enjoy music and movies for years to come.
    Link

Thanks

Default Re: Bowers & Wilkins MT-60D Home Theater Speaker System Review

This line is fully B&W right? I heard somewhere that they had interest in rebranding. I hated it when Klipsch started that....really started to take away from their name. They were smart to start drifting to "partner brands"....like Jamo vs putting their logo on something else and claiming it's Klipsch. I doubt B&W would ever rebrand but they are starting to offer more options for smaller budgets at places like Best Buy.
    Activating Signature....Signature Achieved.

Thread Information